Handgun Basics Workshop
Our next HANDGUN BASICS WORKSHOP is being presented on Saturday 10 April 2021.
1834 Tactical Shooting Range
Lake Umuzi Waterfront
10 April 2021
Time: 9:00 - 12:00
(This venue is 100km from Johannesburg, and is a drive of approximately 80 minutes along the N17 toll road from Johannesburg.)
You can make payment here in order to book for the course.
We can accommodate a maximum of 8 people at this course, due to Covid-19 restrictions and the current capacity of the indoor shooting range. Once you make payment, your spot is secured.
In this course, we'll be covering:
- Basic firearm handling and safety
- The (big) difference between sports / competition shooting and practical self defense
- Handgun confidence and acclimatization for beginners
- Grip, sighting, practical shooting positions and variants
- Handgun operation and dealing with basic malfunctions
- Legal considerations concerning firearm use
You will be shooting 50 rounds as part of the course.
The workshop will be presented by Jacques Alberts, Chief Instructor of 1834 Tactical.
To make payment online, simply click on the button above, or if you would prefer to make payment by EFT, contact us directly via the details given below.
This course booking payment is for individuals who do not own a firearm, and the fee includes the following:
- Course training fee
- Firearm hire
- Range fee
- 50 rounds of ammunition
If you own a firearm, and would like to use it along with your own ammunition, the fee is reduced to R750. To arrange payment for this option, please contact us directly at des@edakravmaga or WhatsApp 066 452 2473.